Air hostess Training Centre
Your search for the most prestigious air hostess training centre in Karnataka ends here. At ECR Group of Institutions, we believe in nurturing skills development in candidates to help them secure a placement after the completion of the training course. If you have been dreaming to become an air hostess, then we are the right choice for you.
The quality air-hostess training offered by us prepares the candidates to face the real aviation world. It has always been our priority to prepare a curriculum that combines both practical and theoretical modules. To enhance the confidence among the candidates, we have considered the 9incroporating international immersion program module.
Our prestigious air hostess training centre designs courses as per candidates’ requirements so that they can excel and become competent in their careers. We focus on the quality grooming of students to help them get the best placements.
The air hostess training courses include diploma certificates in travel, hospitality, airport ground handling and in aviation. To learn more about our modules and the training centre, call us.
- Ideal course for those who wish to join management & operations jobs in aviation.
- Students can choose further education programs like Post Graduation
- Make you equip with the knowledge & professionalism required by Airlines Industry.
- Can choose among different aviation jobs like airline finance management, accounting posts and others.
- Industry oriented syllabus with special focus on experimental learning.
- Placement support and research oriented projects for every student.
- Opportunity to visit airports & experience live training.
JOB OPPORTUNITIES AFTER DEGREE WITH AVIATION
- Air Hostess
- Air Force Defence Staff
- Airline Manager
- Airport Manager
- Airline Ticket Booking Manager
- Section Officer
- Air Traffic Controller
- Airline Marketing Executive
- Air Cabin Crew & Ground Staff
- Ticketing & Scheduling Staff
- Check In Staff
- Baggage Checking Counter Staff
- Operation Manager
- Airport Planner
- Passenger Handling
- Airport Operations Staff
- Air Cargo Freight And Forwarding
- Load And Trim Supervisors
- Air Cargo Co-Ordinator
- Higher Secondary Certificate (10+2) qualification in any stream from a recognized Board.
Degree with aviation courses after 12th
The courses are regular degree programs approved by Mangalore university. These are best courses after 12th for students those who search for courses after 12th commerce, courses after 12th science, or courses after 12th arts.
Syllabus of AHM (Aviation and Hospitality Management)
1st Year: Paper for Certificate
- CH. 1: Principles of Aviation
- CH. 2: Airport Operations
- CH. 3: Hospitality
- CH. 4: Accommodation Operations
2nd Year: Paper for Diploma
- CH. 1: Aviation Geography
- CH. 2: Airport Customer Service
- CH. 3: Catering Science & Hygiene
- CH. 4: Hospitality Marketing
3rd Year: Paper for Advanced Diploma
- CH. 1: In Flight Safety and Security
- CH. 2: DGR (Dangerous Goods) & Screening
- CH. 3: Cargo & Transportation Management
- CH. 4: Principles of Food Production
- CH. 5: Food & Beverage Services
Syllabus of B.Com (Bachelor of Computer Application)
- Kannada-Ior Hindi-I or Sanskrit-I
- Business Economics
- Financial Accounting-I
- Business Statistics and Mathematics-I
- Principles of Management
- Indian Constitution
- Kannada-II or Hindi-II or Sanskrit-II
- Money and Public Finance,
- Financial Accounting-II
- Business Statistics and Mathematics-II
- Modem Banking
- Indian Constitution
- Kannada-III or Hindi-III or Sanskrit-III
- International Trade and Finance-I
- Financial Accounting-III
- Cost and Management Accounting-I
- Elective-1.Human Resource Management-I
- Business Taxation-I
- Kannada-IV or Hindi-IV or Sanskrit-IV
- International Trade and Finance-II
- Financial Accounting-IV
- Cost and Management Accounting-II
- Elective-1.Human Resource Management-II
- Business Taxation-II
- Financial Management-I
- Modern Marketing
- Business Law
- Financial Accounting- V
- Cost and Management Accounting-III
- Elective-1.Human Resource Management-III
- Business Taxation-III
- Financial Management-II
- Indian corporate Law
- Financial Accounting- VI
- Cost and Management Accounting-IV
- Elective-1.Human Resource Management-IV
- Business Taxation-IV