Airport Management Colleges
Looking for the right airport management colleges in Karnataka? At ECR Group of Institutions, we take pride in being the most trusted platform which connects interested students to NAAC-accredited institutions. All our ISO 9001:2008 certified colleges prepare potential candidates for airline management. Some of the things taught are how to create an airline strategy to offer details on commercial priorities and airline operations.
All the airport management colleges listed on our site offer various types of Airport Management courses like BBA and MBA in airport management, diploma and certificate courses in airport management, etc. The minimum eligibility criteria asked to pursue the courses from the students is that they must complete class 10+2 with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks.
The course fees for the different courses of our colleges differ based on the college and the course chosen by the candidate. The aviation management courses equip the candidates with the standards of aviation. Besides, the colleges also offer courses on other topics like in-flight services, hospitality, international tourism board, ticketing, and fleet management.
You will find both short and long-term courses in our airport management colleges. For more information on the airport management colleges and the courses they offer, call us today.
- Ideal course for those who wish to join management & operations jobs in aviation.
- Students can choose further education programs like Post Graduation
- Make you equip with the knowledge & professionalism required by Airlines Industry.
- Can choose among different aviation jobs like airline finance management, accounting posts and others.
- Industry oriented syllabus with special focus on experimental learning.
- Placement support and research oriented projects for every student.
- Opportunity to visit airports & experience live training.
JOB OPPORTUNITIES AFTER DEGREE WITH AVIATION
- Air Hostess
- Air Force Defence Staff
- Airline Manager
- Airport Manager
- Airline Ticket Booking Manager
- Section Officer
- Air Traffic Controller
- Airline Marketing Executive
- Air Cabin Crew & Ground Staff
- Ticketing & Scheduling Staff
- Check In Staff
- Baggage Checking Counter Staff
- Operation Manager
- Airport Planner
- Passenger Handling
- Airport Operations Staff
- Air Cargo Freight And Forwarding
- Load And Trim Supervisors
- Air Cargo Co-Ordinator
- Higher Secondary Certificate (10+2) qualification in any stream from a recognized Board.
Want to talk to the counselor?
To know more about the course and admission details, you can talk with our counselor. He/she’ll provide all the relevant details and help you get your admission to B.com with AHM.
Main Phone: (+91) 974-722-4536
Choose Degree with Aviation
100% Job guarantee after the courses in Aviation industry
Degree with aviation courses after 12th
The courses are regular degree programs approved by Mangalore university. These are best courses after 12th for students those who search for courses after 12th commerce, courses after 12th science, or courses after 12th arts.
Syllabus of AHM (Aviation and Hospitality Management)
1st Year: Paper for Certificate
- CH. 1: Principles of Aviation
- CH. 2: Airport Operations
- CH. 3: Hospitality
- CH. 4: Accommodation Operations
2nd Year: Paper for Diploma
- CH. 1: Aviation Geography
- CH. 2: Airport Customer Service
- CH. 3: Catering Science & Hygiene
- CH. 4: Hospitality Marketing
3rd Year: Paper for Advanced Diploma
- CH. 1: In Flight Safety and Security
- CH. 2: DGR (Dangerous Goods) & Screening
- CH. 3: Cargo & Transportation Management
- CH. 4: Principles of Food Production
- CH. 5: Food & Beverage Services
Syllabus of B.Com (Bachelor of Computer Application)
- Kannada-Ior Hindi-I or Sanskrit-I
- Business Economics
- Financial Accounting-I
- Business Statistics and Mathematics-I
- Principles of Management
- Indian Constitution
- Kannada-II or Hindi-II or Sanskrit-II
- Money and Public Finance,
- Financial Accounting-II
- Business Statistics and Mathematics-II
- Modem Banking
- Indian Constitution
- Kannada-III or Hindi-III or Sanskrit-III
- International Trade and Finance-I
- Financial Accounting-III
- Cost and Management Accounting-I
- Elective-1.Human Resource Management-I
- Business Taxation-I
- Kannada-IV or Hindi-IV or Sanskrit-IV
- International Trade and Finance-II
- Financial Accounting-IV
- Cost and Management Accounting-II
- Elective-1.Human Resource Management-II
- Business Taxation-II
- Financial Management-I
- Modern Marketing
- Business Law
- Financial Accounting- V
- Cost and Management Accounting-III
- Elective-1.Human Resource Management-III
- Business Taxation-III
- Financial Management-II
- Indian corporate Law
- Financial Accounting- VI
- Cost and Management Accounting-IV
- Elective-1.Human Resource Management-IV
- Business Taxation-IV