Best College for BCA
Bachelor of Computer Application with Hospitality Management (BCA with AHM) is a 3-year full time undergraduate aviation course in combination with Hospitality Management. The course is designed to bridge the gap between industries and academic institutions by incorporating the latest technologies into the curriculum. State-of-the-art infrastructure provides an excellent learning environment in the Aviation business development and management sector.
To build your creative future with Bachelor’s in Computer Application, check out the best college for BCA in Karnataka at ECR Group of Institutions. Our BCA college makes your learning procedure the most interesting one. Right from the teaching methods to the course and quality faculties, our BCA college has gained immense popularity for offering the right motivation you need to stay on the right track.
Our best college for BCA is equipped with the finest library facility, technology, modern labs, etc. Apart from offering you a luxurious feeling, all of these facilities included in our college make your journey smooth. Furthermore, our college also adopts the latest curriculum to keep you ahead of time.
The learning methods followed by our best BCA college cover bi-weekly tests, and mock tests all of which contribute towards your development. The conducted mock tests help you to evaluate your skill and development. Besides, our college also offers the latest study notes.
To get a better understanding of the faculty team at our best college, call us today.
- Ideal course for those who wish to join management & operations jobs in aviation.
- Students can choose further education programs like Post Graduation
- Make you equip with the knowledge & professionalism required by Airlines Industry.
- Can choose among different aviation jobs like airline finance management, accounting posts and others.
- Industry oriented syllabus with special focus on experimental learning.
- Placement support and research oriented projects for every student.
- Opportunity to visit airports & experience live training.
JOB OPPORTUNITIES AFTER DEGREE WITH AVIATION
- Air Hostess
- Air Force Defence Staff
- Airline Manager
- Airport Manager
- Airline Ticket Booking Manager
- Section Officer
- Air Traffic Controller
- Airline Marketing Executive
- Air Cabin Crew & Ground Staff
- Ticketing & Scheduling Staff
- Check In Staff
- Baggage Checking Counter Staff
- Operation Manager
- Airport Planner
- Passenger Handling
- Airport Operations Staff
- Air Cargo Freight And Forwarding
- Load And Trim Supervisors
- Air Cargo Co-Ordinator
- Higher Secondary Certificate (10+2) qualification in any stream from a recognized Board.
Want to talk to the counsellor?
To know more about the course and admission details, you can talk with our counsellor. He/she’ll provide all the relevant details and help you get your admission to BCA with AHM.
Main Phone: (+91) 974-722-4536
Choose Degree with Aviation
100% Job guarantee after the courses in Aviation industry
Degree with aviation courses after 12th
The courses are regular degree programs approved by Mangalore university. These are best courses after 12th for students those who search for courses after 12th commerce, courses after 12th science, or courses after 12th arts.
Syllabus of AHM (Aviation and Hospitality Management)
1st Year: Paper for Certificate
- CH. 1: Principles of Aviation
- CH. 2: Airport Operations
- CH. 3: Hospitality
- CH. 4: Accommodation Operations
2nd Year: Paper for Diploma
- CH. 1: Aviation Geography
- CH. 2: Airport Customer Service
- CH. 3: Catering Science & Hygiene
- CH. 4: Hospitality Marketing
3rd Year: Paper for Advanced Diploma
- CH. 1: In Flight Safety and Security
- CH. 2: DGR (Dangerous Goods) & Screening
- CH. 3: Cargo & Transportation Management
- CH. 4: Principles of Food Production
- CH. 5: Food & Beverage Services
Syllabus of BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application)
- Programming Language C
- Fundamentals of IT
- Lab FIT
- General Studies-Indian Constitution
- Kannada II/Hindi II
- Visual Programming
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- General Studies-IC
- Micro Processor
- Operating System
- Data Structures
- C++ and Object Oriented Program
- Discrete Mathematics
- Lab-OOP and Data Structure
- Lab-Micro Processor and OS
- Computer graphics and Multimedia
- Internet Programming
- Data Mining
- System Analysis and Design
- Lab-Computer graphics
- Lab-Internet Programming
- Java Programming
- Distributed Computing
- Software Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence
- Lab-EC and DC
- Project Work