B.Com with AHM
(Aviation & Hospitality Management)
Bachelor of Commerce with Aviation and Hospitality Management (B.Com with AHM) is a 3-year full time undergraduate aviation course in combination with Hospitality Management. It is ideal for those who wish to be Commerce and Accounting professionals in airlines, airport, air cargo, and air travel business created the need for well qualified and skilled Commerce graduates with high competency in such chosen area. The Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) with AHM is suitable for the students who have the potential to learn, develop and apply the key professional and practical skills in various areas of Commerce & Accountancy.
Are you interested in doing B.Com with AHM? Bachelor of Commerce with Aviation and Hospitality Management is a 3-year full-time undergraduate aviation course in mixture with Hospitality Management. The program is perfect for those who desire to be Commerce and Accounting experts in airlines, airports, air cargo, and air travel businesses designed the requirement for the well qualified and skilled Commerce graduates with high capability in the chosen area.
The Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) with AHM is appropriate for students who have the potential to learn, develop and apply the key practical and professional in different areas of accountancy and commerce.
B.Com with AHM lets you find different job opportunities which include Air Hostess, Air Force Defence Staff, Airline Manager, Airport Manager, Airline Ticket Booking Manager, Section Officer, and Air Traffic Controller.
To know more about the course and admission information, you can talk with our counselor.
- Ideal course for those who wish to join management & operations jobs in aviation.
- Students can choose further education programs like Post Graduation
- Make you equip with the knowledge & professionalism required by Airlines Industry.
- Can choose among different aviation jobs like airline finance management, accounting posts and others.
- Industry oriented syllabus with special focus on experimental learning.
- Placement support and research oriented projects for every student.
- Opportunity to visit airports & experience live training.
JOB OPPORTUNITIES AFTER DEGREE WITH AVIATION
- Air Hostess
- Air Force Defence Staff
- Airline Manager
- Airport Manager
- Airline Ticket Booking Manager
- Section Officer
- Air Traffic Controller
- Airline Marketing Executive
- Air Cabin Crew & Ground Staff
- Ticketing & Scheduling Staff
- Check In Staff
- Baggage Checking Counter Staff
- Operation Manager
- Airport Planner
- Passenger Handling
- Airport Operations Staff
- Air Cargo Freight And Forwarding
- Load And Trim Supervisors
- Air Cargo Co-Ordinator
- Higher Secondary Certificate (10+2) qualification in any stream from a recognized Board.
Degree with aviation courses after 12th
The courses are regular degree programs approved by Mangalore university. These are best courses after 12th for students those who search for courses after 12th commerce, courses after 12th science, or courses after 12th arts.
Syllabus of AHM (Aviation and Hospitality Management)
1st Year: Paper for Certificate
- CH. 1: Principles of Aviation
- CH. 2: Airport Operations
- CH. 3: Hospitality
- CH. 4: Accommodation Operations
2nd Year: Paper for Diploma
- CH. 1: Aviation Geography
- CH. 2: Airport Customer Service
- CH. 3: Catering Science & Hygiene
- CH. 4: Hospitality Marketing
3rd Year: Paper for Advanced Diploma
- CH. 1: In Flight Safety and Security
- CH. 2: DGR (Dangerous Goods) & Screening
- CH. 3: Cargo & Transportation Management
- CH. 4: Principles of Food Production
- CH. 5: Food & Beverage Services
Syllabus of B.Com (Bachelor of Computer Application)
- Kannada-Ior Hindi-I or Sanskrit-I
- Business Economics
- Financial Accounting-I
- Business Statistics and Mathematics-I
- Principles of Management
- Indian Constitution
- Kannada-II or Hindi-II or Sanskrit-II
- Money and Public Finance,
- Financial Accounting-II
- Business Statistics and Mathematics-II
- Modem Banking
- Indian Constitution
- Kannada-III or Hindi-III or Sanskrit-III
- International Trade and Finance-I
- Financial Accounting-III
- Cost and Management Accounting-I
- Elective-1.Human Resource Management-I
- Business Taxation-I
- Kannada-IV or Hindi-IV or Sanskrit-IV
- International Trade and Finance-II
- Financial Accounting-IV
- Cost and Management Accounting-II
- Elective-1.Human Resource Management-II
- Business Taxation-II
- Financial Management-I
- Modern Marketing
- Business Law
- Financial Accounting- V
- Cost and Management Accounting-III
- Elective-1.Human Resource Management-III
- Business Taxation-III
- Financial Management-II
- Indian corporate Law
- Financial Accounting- VI
- Cost and Management Accounting-IV
- Elective-1.Human Resource Management-IV
- Business Taxation-IV