Best BBA Aviation Colleges
To achieve your dream goals and start your career in aviation, look no further than ECR Group of Institutions. We help you choose from all the best BBA aviation colleges in Karnataka. The colleges listed on our platforms are known for offering top-class learning environments for their students. All the faculty members engaged in the colleges are backed with vocational experience in different streams.
Apart From offering practical knowledge, the faculties also help students with hands-on-learning exercises that include industrial visits, workshops, seminars and project work. All our best BBA aviation colleges are equipped with a committed team all of whom strive to offer a holistic education to their students.
From getting the much-required career guidance to getting the exposure needed as students of the aviation department to excel in it; our listed colleges have been able to make remarkable achievements.
The ISO 9001: 2008 certified colleges are dedicated to shaping young minds so they can become strong foundations of the future through different aviation training programs. For more help in choosing the right BBA aviation college, reach out to us.
- Ideal course for those who wish to join management & operations jobs in aviation.
- Students can choose further education programs like Post Graduation
- Make you equip with the knowledge & professionalism required by Airlines Industry.
- Can choose among different aviation jobs like airline finance management, accounting posts and others.
- Industry oriented syllabus with special focus on experimental learning.
- Placement support and research oriented projects for every student.
- Opportunity to visit airports & experience live training.
JOB OPPORTUNITIES AFTER DEGREE WITH AVIATION
- Air Hostess
- Air Force Defence Staff
- Airline Manager
- Airport Manager
- Airline Ticket Booking Manager
- Section Officer
- Air Traffic Controller
- Airline Marketing Executive
- Air Cabin Crew & Ground Staff
- Ticketing & Scheduling Staff
- Check In Staff
- Baggage Checking Counter Staff
- Operation Manager
- Airport Planner
- Passenger Handling
- Airport Operations Staff
- Air Cargo Freight And Forwarding
- Load And Trim Supervisors
- Air Cargo Co-Ordinator
- Higher Secondary Certificate (10+2) qualification in any stream from a recognized Board.
Want to talk to the counselor?
To know more about the course and admission details, you can talk with our counselor. He/she’ll provide all the relevant details and help you get your admission to B.com with AHM.
Main Phone: (+91) 974-722-4536
Choose Degree with Aviation
100% Job guarantee after the courses in Aviation industry
Degree with aviation courses after 12th
The courses are regular degree programs approved by Mangalore university. These are best courses after 12th for students those who search for courses after 12th commerce, courses after 12th science, or courses after 12th arts.
Syllabus of AHM (Aviation and Hospitality Management)
1st Year: Paper for Certificate
- CH. 1: Principles of Aviation
- CH. 2: Airport Operations
- CH. 3: Hospitality
- CH. 4: Accommodation Operations
2nd Year: Paper for Diploma
- CH. 1: Aviation Geography
- CH. 2: Airport Customer Service
- CH. 3: Catering Science & Hygiene
- CH. 4: Hospitality Marketing
3rd Year: Paper for Advanced Diploma
- CH. 1: In Flight Safety and Security
- CH. 2: DGR (Dangerous Goods) & Screening
- CH. 3: Cargo & Transportation Management
- CH. 4: Principles of Food Production
- CH. 5: Food & Beverage Services
Syllabus of B.Com (Bachelor of Computer Application)
- Kannada-Ior Hindi-I or Sanskrit-I
- Business Economics
- Financial Accounting-I
- Business Statistics and Mathematics-I
- Principles of Management
- Indian Constitution
- Kannada-II or Hindi-II or Sanskrit-II
- Money and Public Finance,
- Financial Accounting-II
- Business Statistics and Mathematics-II
- Modem Banking
- Indian Constitution
- Kannada-III or Hindi-III or Sanskrit-III
- International Trade and Finance-I
- Financial Accounting-III
- Cost and Management Accounting-I
- Elective-1.Human Resource Management-I
- Business Taxation-I
- Kannada-IV or Hindi-IV or Sanskrit-IV
- International Trade and Finance-II
- Financial Accounting-IV
- Cost and Management Accounting-II
- Elective-1.Human Resource Management-II
- Business Taxation-II
- Financial Management-I
- Modern Marketing
- Business Law
- Financial Accounting- V
- Cost and Management Accounting-III
- Elective-1.Human Resource Management-III
- Business Taxation-III
- Financial Management-II
- Indian corporate Law
- Financial Accounting- VI
- Cost and Management Accounting-IV
- Elective-1.Human Resource Management-IV
- Business Taxation-IV